Gorgeously updated top floor residence in North Park. This unit has it all! Recently updated kitchen w/ gorgeous countertops, tile backsplash & new stainless steel appliances. New high-performance dual paned windows, newer flooring, brilliantly remodeled bathroom, washer & dryer in unit. Freshly painted throughout, Full HVAC! Cozy fireplace, vaulted ceilings, south facing balcony & 2 parking spaces. Walk to countless nearby craft breweries, restaurants, and entertainment; location has a walk score of 90!
Nearby schools include Judy Family Child Care, Hipcooks and Edison Elementary School. The closest grocery stores are Barons Market. Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Holy Matcha and Nomad Donuts. Countless Nearby restaurants – consider the walk score! You’d be challenged to find a more convenient location! 3954 Bancroft St #14 is near Jefferson Elementary School Park (Semi-Public), North Park Community Park and Garfield Mixed Use Field. Convenient freeway access (<1 min) and incredibly central, desirable location. Take action today as this one will go fast!
- Pachamama (1.17 mi)108 reviews
- Cori Pastificio Trattoria (0.67 mi)44 reviews
- Rare Society (1.32 mi)66 reviews
- One Door North (0.65 mi)570 reviews
- Seven Grand (0.26 mi)680 reviews
- Polite Provisions (0.98 mi)1365 reviews
- Holsem Coffee (0.38 mi)889 reviews
- Communal Coffee (0.87 mi)816 reviews
- James Coffee (0.61 mi)36 reviews
- Vons (0.39 mi)273 reviews
- Baron's Market (0.09 mi)82 reviews
- Pancho Villa's Farmer's Market (0.36 mi)543 reviews